Monday, January 7, 2008

Scattergories--blog style!

Scattegories - Bloggity Style

Laura at Laura Williams' Musings shared this post on her blog and it looked like fun, plus I didn't have anything earth-shattering to blog about today!

Here’s how you play. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following categories. They have to be real places, names, things…nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Here goes nothing.

What is your name? Christi (it is really Christine, but I don't know who you're talking to if you call me that. It is NOT Chrissy!)

4 letter word: comb

Vehicle: Corvette

City: Chicago

Boy Name: Cole

Girl Name: Chloe

Occupation: cook

Something you wear: clothing

Celebrity: Chris Rock

Food: cucumber

Something found in a bathroom: cold cream

Reason for Being Late: chatting

Cartoon Character: Captain Caveman

Something You Shout: C'mon!

Want to play along?

Let me know if you are playing along by leaving me a comment so I can come check yours out. Leave me the link and I'll update this post with your link.

If you don’t have a blog, just play along in the comments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...
Captain CaaaaavvvvveeeMmmmmmaaaannn!!

(man did we just tell our age or what?! lol)

Do you remember Captain Kanagaroo?


Great list and thanks for playing along!

Misty said...

you did a GREAT job! this is one of my favorite games!

Lydia Netzer said...

I think "clothing" was a big ole cheat! Hehehehe. :) :)

Molly said...

I did this one a while back. On my blog, I have a list called "homework"--check it out, if you are in need of prompts or post inspiration! :)

~RaenWa~ said...

I played on my blog this was a fun game http://rknwa.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

Love it! It reminded me of being at the chapel during Bonner orientation with Casey. Good times. Come check mine out!!

ohAmanda said...

You did NOT just say Captain Caveman! How could I have forgotten about him?! LOL!