Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We had such a nice night!

My friend Robin, whose birthday I blogged about the other day, had an evening out tonight! Boy, don't those make you feel so much better about life?! I feel SOOOOOOO much better about school, church, even about my bad dream that dh was leaving me! We went to a local Japanese restaurant for dinner, then we did our usual--drive around and laugh and gab! We stopped by Target to get a Starbucks (and I must say that the Carmel Apple Cider is tres yummy!) and were waited on by a wierdo--which is so typical for us, we must look like we're gonna be nice to you no matter what or something, cause we seem to attract them! Then we drove around giggling about the good ol days when we were college roommates, and for old times' sake we stopped by Krispy Kreme. I am stuffed still, but ahhhhh, it was so nice to get to laugh until I cried over NOTHING and just do something for ME.

Oh, and here is a question that came up...have you ever been to one of those Passion parties or whatever you call them? Have you hosted one? Have you bought anything?!
We want to have one but both our our houses are pretty small, so we're trying to think of someone else to host it! LOL

I did buy something at one called Pure Satisfaction, and it...um, works. That's all I have to say about that! :D

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love passion parties! Can't wait to have a few of my own when things settle down over here. Maybe you could shuffle your family to her house one night so you have more space, and host one at your place together?

Robin said...

Good times!!! And I wasn't sore afraid of anything.

Misty said...

I have never been to one, but I want to go to one. I just never know anyone who is hosting...

I love the caramel apple cider! That alone could make for a great night! much less hanging out with a good friend :)

CailinMarie said...

Hi there! I am Finally trying to link blogs, answer Christie Silvers's "tag" and make sense of all this computer nonsense! Hah-hah!
Anyway - I've got you on my blog and would love to see my link on yours if you do exchanges!
Also - never been to a passion party but I did buy something from Melissa at MUIB and yes, it does work :)

Lydia Netzer said...

Have never been, would never go, find the whole idea of women sitting around tittering about little gels and tools and oils and beads kinda appalling.

I am with you on the cider though.

CailinMarie said...

Ah! So I've been tagged again - this time by Liberty - and well - now you've been tagged!
So come by http://cmyarbonne.blogspot.com
and check it out - it is a meme and Liberty says it is wonderful...