Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a blessing!

God works in such mysterious ways!! Here I was a few hours ago having my PMS induced pity party, and then this evening I open up an email from my favorite childhood teacher who had found me via a post I made in my blog about her! I am just dumbfounded here! I don't know if someone who reads this somehow contacted her family with it or what, but however it took place....I'm very thankful. I pray one day that maybe I might stumble upon something kind someone writes about me as a teacher.

What a small world the internet has helped make this!

2 comments:

Misty said...

what an amazingly cool thing that is! I can see how it was a complete boost to your spirit!

Rachel said...

How neat! I love hearing from past teachers, I bet she was really honored to read what you had to say about her.