Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday--Annie


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






I'm late! I'm late! Sorry for that, ya'll! I'm sure you've been hanging on your seats waiting for this, and chewing your nails to the quick! LOL At least I can imagine!

Annie! I am not sure how many times I saw it in the theater, but it was several! I LOVED this movie! I wanted to BE Annie! It started before the moving even came out when my sister saw it on Broadway....I am thinking it was when Sarah Jessica Parker was playing the lead.

I remember going to see it one time (in the theater, again!) with my mom and grandmother, and my grandmother telling me about the comic strip. I distinctly remember her saying that she was surprised that there wasn't more action in the movie since Annie was always getting into some adventure in the 'funny papers'!

Then in college we did a lip sync and dance routine to "It's a Hard Knock Life, which was fun! We did some of the same dance steps from the movie. We won the contest, by the way!

So here, for your viewing pleasure, is "It's a Hard Knock Life!" Enjoy!



So what about you? What are you remembering fondly tonight? Surely you would love to share it with others! All you have to do is make up a post and come back here and use the MckLinky to share it with us!



Have a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I remember this movie. It use to be my favorite.