Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday--Crooked House



This house stood across the street from the school where my husband attended elementary school, which was also the school where my mom taught at the time. I had recently shared that mom was his teacher in Kindergarten! I am now going to be teaching there 2 days a week. Pretty cool, huh?

This house has since been torn down and a cabin is sitting there. But seeing this pic recently on Chris' cousin's facebook pics brought back memories, so I thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

That is pretty cool. It's great that someone had a photo to preserve that memory. I hope you enjoy your teaching job this fall!

TexasRed said...

Wow -- brave person to sit under that balcony!

B said...

Wow, that is a crooked house..I am totally paranoid and you'd never catch me under that deck!

Love the name of your blog.