Friday, July 3, 2009

Flashback Friday--Punky Brewster


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






I watched something the other day, maybe an E! True Hollywood Story, about Punky Brewster. Remember that show? I was in 6th or 7th grade when it started and thought it was the cutest show in the world! I remember going to Magic Mart one time with Roxanne looking for a magazine with a picture of her in it because we were going to try to draw her and win money from some other magazine! I don't think we ever completed that goal!



So what about you? What are you remembering today? Come share! I'm trying a new linky service today called McLinky Have a great 4th, ya'll!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Remember Punky Brewster, but never watched it. Go figure!

{:miss v:} said...

I LOVED Punky Brewster! I so wanted to be like her when I was a kid! haha!