Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I need your prayers

I'm not sick, no one in my family or circle of friends are sick, we all have jobs, no one has been lost or hurt....but I'm feeling very attacked by the Enemy lately. I hate to be vague, but I also don't want to verbalize this to give him any more fodder in his fight against me. The Lord knows the need, and just know that I need prayers to gird me up right now. The Lord is my strength and my shield, and HE will give me the strength to fight in this battle!!

Thank you in advance for your prayers!

5 comments:

MommyBrainReports said...

You have my prayers!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Prayers from here...

...yes, and the Joy of the Lord is your strength!

Wanda Metcalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wanda Metcalf said...

You do not need to be specific with us. God knows right away what it is when we pray Lord please be with my friend Christi as she is hurting and give her the peace the passes all understanding.

There is a beautiful song by by Crystal Lewis "Beauty for Ashes" and it is based on the verse Isaiah 61:3 - "To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified." It's a pretty awesome comparison to think that we can go from a broken, chipped up vase to as strong as a tree in order to glorify the Lord....but that is His desire for our lives.

I hope this helps
TXBlueEye

tonya said...

praying for you!